On 1st April 2022 the children, staff and governors of St Winefride’s Catholic Primary School were delighted to join the Our Lady of Grace Catholic Academy Trust. We are all looking forward to building on our strong Catholic partnership in Newham and working together, in Christ, to support the community in Manor Park.
St Winefride’s Catholic Primary School have completed a formal eight week consultation period where information was gathered from, and disseminated to, parents/carers, staff and any interested parties regarding joining the Our Lady of Grace Multi Academy Trust.
The information gained during this consultation was brought together and put into a report which the Governing Board used to make the decision whether to continue the academisation process. After considering the report, the Governing Board voted unanimously to continue with the process.
Click on the link to view the report.
Please click on the links below for further information.
- Consultation Meeting with Local Authority 19th November 2021
- Questions from the NASUWT arising from TUPE meeting with staff on 2nd November 2021
- Presentation to unions, governors and staff regarding TUPE, including questions and action points arising from the presentation
- Parent Carer Forum Meeting (8/10/2021) minutes regarding possible conversion to academy status
- Formal Consultation with staff Presentation – including presubmitted questions 01/11/2021
- Formal Presentation to Staff 1st November 2021
Letter from Chair of Governors:
Frequently Asked Questions – General and from Catholic MAT
- Consultation FAQs
- CMAT FAQs January 2019
- Academy Myth Buster
- Bishop Alan’s Pastoral Letter
- Brentwood Diocese Protocol for Catholic Multi-Academy Trusts
- Equality Impact Assessment
Informal consultation with staff – information presentation and question notes
Parent meeting date: 5:00pm Monday 4th October 2021
Meeting ID: 837 5914 8634