The Governing Board of the school have decided that: –
1. The school uniform should be universal; i.e. that it should be worn by all children in the school.
2. That the school uniform shall consist of the following:
- Black trousers, skirts, tunic or shorts (NOT leggings).
- White shirt/blouse.
- Blue jumper with the school logo.
- Blue and yellow striped tie (available from the School Office or Brigade).
- Black or white socks or plain black tights.
- Plain black low heeled shoes or black trainers.
- The only types of jewellery permitted are small stud earrings and discreet crosses on chains. No other type of jewellery is allowed.
- All jewellery must be removed before taking part in PE lessons, both indoor and outdoor, during before and after school sports clubs and when attending swimming lessons.
- PE Kit: Black shorts or jogging pants, white T-Shirt with the school logo and black plimsolls for indoor PE. Black trainers may be worn for outdoor PE.
- No brightly coloured trainers are to be worn in school under any circumstances. No studded/bladed footwear is to be worn in school.
- Light sky blue check dress with white socks, or black skirt or black shorts (tailored only NOT sports style NOR cycling/lycra based) and white polo shirt with school logo, worn with black or white socks.
If wearing the summer uniform polo shirt, or light blue check dress, a tie is not required to be worn. If a plain white shirt/blouse is worn then a tie MUST be worn too.
Before applying for admission to the school, parents/carers are asked to consider their responsibilities in terms of school uniform and support the governors’ decision in this respect. Any child not wearing the correct uniform will be given a letter to take home to their parent/carer providing details of the incorrect uniform.
The school uniform may be ordered online at:
From Lucilla Ltd, 180a Cranbrook Road, Ilford, Essex, IG1 4LX. You may call them on: 020 8554 513380.